Problems Printing w/ Caldera OpenServer

Mike Wills programmer at koldark.net
Wed Dec 19 09:58:13 GMT 2001

I am having problems getting Samba configured so I can print. I am going from Windows XP to Samba. I don't get any error messages in Windows saying that there is a problem. It sends the document then that is it. It is like the document gets lost. I am able to print through Linux and WebMin. What should I look at next? I am using the latest version of Caldera OpenServer. I believe the version of Samba is 2.0.8 and am configuring it through the Webmin interface.

I am quite new to linux as of yet, so please be patient.

Any help would be appreciated!

---------
Mike Wills
AS400 Programmer