apple's samba on mac os x server

Jonathan Nichols jnichols at pbp.net
Thu Dec 13 13:32:04 GMT 2001

Actually, you should probably check http://developer.apple.com instead of
contacting AppleCare. Many valuable resources there! :)

I spent a long time as an AppleCare rep. I wouldn't have said "huh?" and
neither would a lot of other people that are working there now.. unless
you're unlucky and get one of the few outsourced call centers. Those guys
will say "Huh?" if you ask them what day it is.... ;)