almost printing

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sun Dec 9 06:49:05 GMT 2001

You haven't gotten any responses yet, so I'll put in my two cents.
I do not know how switching to a new version of samba would affect your
printing output like this. Did you reinstall your print drivers?
This sounds like a problem with how you have configured your printer queues
and drivers, not a samba issue.
Have you tried just printing to a file from windows and dumping that print
file to your printer?
Joel