2.2.2, XFS, ACL, PAM, user/group listing problems

Robert Cope robert at gonkgonk.com
Mon Dec 3 20:06:02 GMT 2001

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 11:40:23AM +0800, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:

> Gotta be something wring in your smb.conf.  I run a similar setup here (except
> I use ext2 NOT XFS).  It all works well.
>
> Can we see your [global] section from smb.conf.

Tony,

Ya'll are welcome to see anything you want if it helps.. :)

Are you using ext2 patched for ACLs?

-----
[global]
security = domain
workgroup = testDomain
password server = WPDC
encrypt passwords = yes
template shell = /bin/false
template homedir = /home/%D/%U
winbind separator = +
winbind uid = 1001-2000
winbind gid = 1001-2000
add user script = /etc/samba/adduser.domain %u
wins server = 192.168.77.3

[public files]
browsable = yes
writable = yes
path = /home/testDomain/PUBLIC
-----

robert

--
robert cope         \ I know the answer!  The answer lies within the heart
robert at gonkgonk.com / of all mankind!  The answer is twelve?  I think I'm