Problem with security and Samba 2.0.7

Bartlett, Graham graham.bartlett at eds.com
Tue Apr 24 06:37:32 GMT 2001

Hi

I have loaded Redhat 7.1 onto my machine at home (i386)
and all is well except when I try to fire up samba. I have a second windows
machine which
mounts a data drive on the linux server.  I am utilising my old
config file which, with Mandrake 7.0 was working fine (and with 2.0.6 samba
I think).  The daemons appear
to come up ok.   When I run testparm all is OK except an error
that (and I dont have the exact text in front of me ) implies that SSL is
not able to
find a certificate.  It probably has to do with security set up on the
Redhat system,
but do you know how to fix this in relation to SAMBA anyway.   I probably
need to switch off
SSL security or something similar.   Thanks for any comments you can make.

Cheers
Graham