System password to login to SWAT

Makis Marmaridis makis.marmaridis at angusknight.com.au
Wed Apr 11 02:46:46 GMT 2001

Hi,

what clients are you running? Samba 2.0.7 when used with Windows NT4.0
clients will successfully change user passwords through the Windows NT
Interface (while logged on you can press ctr+alt+del and choose change
password).

I am not sure if this is applicable to you at all, but if it is it will
certainly save you the effort of having to change SWAT around.

HTH,

Cheers,
Makis.