Insuffecient Quota with Win2k and Samba 2.0.7

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Thu Apr 5 17:26:42 GMT 2001

Hi Gary,
That's weird - you might have these two users check to see if they have
quotas enabled on the drives on their local machine;
open "my computer" and then right click on the volume of interest, and click
on quotas...  Maybe some temp files or something are being generated on one
of the local drives during these operations by the software, and it's your
WIN2K box that is complaining...
Hope this helps,
Don