"transparent" network driver

Daniele Cesarini cesarini at cline.it
Fri Sep 8 09:25:09 GMT 2000

Hi all, I'm new to SAMBA and I have a question.
I use SAMBA from windows98 clients to access the user homes in Linux.
That works fine.
The problem I have is: is it possible to map a network driver to the
home of the user currently logged on automatically?

I mean, I see the samba shares AS \\SAMBA\username , and if i map a
drive to that when another user logs in (username2) the network drive
still remains mapped to \\SAMBA\username . How can I automatically map
to \\SAMBA\username2 ? (or what is the solution if any?)

Hope I was clear, sorry for bad English

Here is my smb.conf

[global]
        workgroup = WORKGROUP