browsing across subnets

Andy Worthington andy at rockcity.com
Mon Oct 30 16:33:48 GMT 2000

I finally got it all working fine.  To get the hosts visible, I checked to
make sure each samba was primary,local and domain master and restarted them.
I then restarted all clients and they started showing up.  Once they all
started showing up I kept trying to access them from the other subnet to no
avail.  I checked ipchains and there were some weird forwarding rules in
there from when I first setup ipsec tunnels so I deleted all ipchains rules
and added back the few I used and presto the machines were accessible.

Thanks for the help

Andy Worthington