FW: Semaphore error timeout

TPsmith at ixl.com TPsmith at ixl.com
Fri Oct 20 03:29:38 GMT 2000

NOPE!!! No one, not one sole gave me an answer.
If anyone knows how to help me with a semaphore timeout, without just
pointing me to a non-clear link, please contact me.
I am not the only person with this issue.
If you are part of the SAMBA organization, and you just don't know, then
just come out and say it.

I am not trying to be a prick, just hoping that we can all help one another
in this arena....

thanks for listening,

tpaul