Group management scripts [was: Samba suggestion. (.smbaccess)]

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at matchmail.com
Thu Oct 5 16:41:56 GMT 2000

Eugene Fisher wrote:

> [...]

Does anyone know of any packages besides the direct support of ACLs that would
help with managing the many groups required with an ACL-less Unix?

I know about groups and members, but I don't know if that is enough for a large
scale deployment with 20 or more groups.

Any ideas?

--

Mike Fedyk                   "They that can give up essential liberty
Information Systems           to obtain a little temporary safety