Homes not working

Gilles SIMON gilsim at wanadoo.fr
Sat Nov 25 15:33:41 GMT 2000

If you want your homes share working, you have to ensure that :
	the directory exists on Linux (ie /home/jdoe)
	and is accessible (either read, or read/write) for this user.

I have to Samba server : one on UnixWare, with few users, one on Linux,
with all users. When someone log on a w98 station, it validates on
Linux. If he browses UnixWare, he sees a share with its name; but there
is no directory associated, so it have same behaviour as yours.

Hope this helps.

Gilles SIMON

--
Gilles SIMON