mapping drive on HOME

Helga Mayer helga at gris.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Nov 15 15:36:38 GMT 2000

I'm using samba-tng. I don't know if the following configuration
would work with samba 2.0.7
Our smb.conf:

[global]
.
.
.
logon drive = k:

Cheers, Helga

*  Universitaet Tuebingen       *  Helga Mayer                            *
*  WSI/GRIS 	                *  Tel. : 07071-29-78967                   *
*  Auf der Morgenstelle 10, C9  *  Fax  : 07071-29-5466                   *
*                               *  E-Mail-Adresse :                       *
*  72076 TUEBINGEN              *  helga at gris.uni-tuebingen.de *