I cannot browse my workgroup

Odhiambo Washington wash at iconnect.co.ke
Mon Nov 6 14:09:45 GMT 2000

* Artur <artur.stawski at jms.com.pl> [20001106 10:58]:
=>Does anybody could explain me what it means ?
=>
=>[2000/11/02 10:52:27, 0]
=>nmbd/nmbd_incomingrequests.c:process_name_release_request(124)
=>  process_name_release_request: Attempt to release name WORKGROUP<1d>
=>from IP a.b.c.10 on subnet a.b.b.2 being rejected as it is one of our
=>names.

Sounds like conflict in netbios names!

=>
=>I am not sure if it matters, but when I saw this log entry for the first
=>time, my WORKGROUP
=>has stopped being browsable. What to do ? Does enybody know that problem
=>?
=>
=>Thanks in advance
=>Artur
=>

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash at iconnect.co.ke 5th Flr Furaha Plaza

Never try to guess your wife's size. Just buy her anything marked 'petite' and
hold on to the receipt.
(contributed by Chris Johnston)