Missing from browse list - 2.0.6

Trevor Nuridin tnuridin at tantalus.com.au
Wed May 24 03:09:24 GMT 2000

I recently upgraded a couple of machines from 1.9.18 (Debian) to 2.0.6
(Suse6.4) and both of these machines now fail to appear in the browse list,
but otherwise perform normally. I also have a few other machines running
2.0.5a (Suse6.2)  which appear correctly. All machines are on a single
subnet, and all Samba boxes are configured to NOT be the local browse
master.

Has anyone experienced &/or solved this ?

Also, has the oplock problems been fixed ? I've only just recently had time
to try to catch up with the state of play of Samba.

Thanks.