Please let me distribute samba2.0.6 that can work on 1Floppy on my HP.

ynishimura at home.nimc.go.jp ynishimura at home.nimc.go.jp
Mon May 8 05:48:48 GMT 2000

Dear sirs

I am a user of SAMBA2.0.6 and FreeBSD.
..
I made 1FD-SAMBA.
It can change a PC to a SAMBA-Server.
It allows a PC to boot from 1FD and to share a whole of local disks as SAMBA
Server.
It is easy to install it into a PC. I takes less than 15 minites to change a PC
to a SAMBA Server.
I like you to know that I did not made any change to the source of SAMBA2.0.6.
I compiled SAMBA2.0.6 and crunch it and made compressed exectable binary and put
it into1FD.

It works fine, now.
My friends like my 1FD-application and  asked me to put 1FD-SAMBA on my HP to be
downloaded by everyone.
I have already setup my HP for my Japanese friends.  But, I like it to  open to
the world.   My US friends like me to do it..

Please let me  distribute SAMBA2.0.6 that  can work on 1Floppy on my HP as a
      freeware.

If you are interested in my 1FD-SAMBA,  I can send you it for your evaluation.

Sincerely
Y.NISHIMURA

P.S.
I  have already made some 1FD-application and put them on my HP.
1FD-NATROUTER:    It can boot from 1FD and change a PC to NATROUTER.
1FD-GATED:            It can boot from 1FD and change a PC to multiprotocol
      router( IP router with gated and Appletal router with uar)
1FD-SQUID             It can boot from 1FD and change a PC to a proxy cache
      server.
1FD-SAMBA:           It can boot from 1FD and let a PC share a whole of local
      disk as SAMBA SERVER.

http://www.ryuchi.org/~ilovefd/   My homePage in Japanese holding all three of
1FD-application.
http://www.ryuchi.org/~ilovefd/1fdnat/1fdnatus.htm   My home Page in English is
under construction, now. It is a part of my HP in english.