Sharity anyone?

Steve Berlage steve.berlage at entegee.com
Wed Mar 29 17:35:07 GMT 2000

Let me start by saying I have been using Samba for several years now to
support "mission critical" data transfer and have found it to be a truly
awesome package.
I now have a need to also share disk space from NT to Unix.  One package
I have found to do this is Sharity, does anyone have any experience with
it?  How does it compare to Samba for reliability?  Are there any other
free or low cost solutions?

Thanks,

Steve

Steven J. Berlage                                               |
System Administrator    |   Phone:   319.582.5152               |
ENTEGEE                 |     Fax:   319.582.5065               |
Dubuque, Iowa  52002    |   email:   steve.berlage at entegee.com  |