Arguments for Samba instead of NT-Server

Ricardo Stella stella at rider.edu
Wed Mar 22 17:21:51 GMT 2000

All I can say, that if money is not a problem, then your admin's would
have a hard time getting convinced to switch to an opensource solution.
They'll want 'paid support' and a big company name standing behind it...

When money is a problem, the 'it's free' answer becomes more relevant.

In any case, regarding performance, stabilty, etc.  well, it runs under
Unix...  That should pretty much say it all..

My .02..