No subject

Michael Polek mcp at selfexpression.org
Wed Jun 28 02:32:00 GMT 2000

Hi,

I don't know if this will help, but I had a problem a while back where
my NT4.0 (SP3) Workstation was able to see my Linux box, but when
I tried to browse, I get network errors. If I removed one of the shares on the
Linux box, the NT box could browse it. Eventually I figured out that if
I removed all the COMMENTS, I could have more shares. My guess is that
the NT box was having some sort of buffer overrun. The Win95/98 machines
didn't seem to notice or care.

Hope this helps,
Mike