Number of workgroups allowed in Samba smb.conf file

Hawks, Steven L sh151002 at exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com
Tue Jul 18 14:39:16 GMT 2000

We still have questions regarding installing Samba to allow Windows 95/98/NT
clients to access a Sun Server running Solaris 2.6.

One of the problems I anticipate is we have a large company with many
workgroups.
And we will need to allow members from different workgroups to access the
Sun Server.

Is it possible to add more than one workgroup in the smb.conf file?

Example: workgroup = tom bill paul harry

If so, what would the syntax look like in the smb.conf file?

Thanks,

Steve