disappearing swat

Mariann mariann at lineone.net
Wed Jul 12 14:29:52 GMT 2000

Hi,

I'm using SuSE 6.4 and yesterday I managed to get swat going after a bit of a battle. Today I'm trying to open it up again by (just like yesterday) typing http://localhost:901/ into the browser. It asks for the username and password, I entered them (I checked them several time, they are both correct), and after hitting enter it just closes the browser and does nothing.

Where did I go wrong? What could have happened since yesterday?

I'm quite new to Linux as you can see, all help will be much appreciated.

advTHANKSance

Bodri