Printing

Tyrell Kumlin Tyrell at ciphersys.com
Wed Jan 26 17:51:09 GMT 2000

Greetings,
	The problem I am having involves a printer attatched to my
Windows NT server and therefore it is not local to my Samba server. What
I am wondering is how do I get Samba to recognize a network printer?

Tyrell Kumlin                         <tyrell at ciphersys.com>
Assistant Help Desk                           (403) 256-8877 Ext. 239
Cipher Systems Ltd.                           (403) 256-8878
Suite 200, 279 Midpark Way SE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada  T2X 1M2
http://www.ciphersys.com

Cipher Systems Ltd. - Providing quality software solutions and services
since 1978.
Recognized in 1999 by Deloitte & Touche as one of the 50 fastest growing
technology companies in Canada.