permissions

Gary Neff gary at gneff.com
Tue Feb 29 05:37:38 GMT 2000

once again I have the same problem can anyone help , I have several share
folders that I want everyone to be able to read write and delete and I have
create mode set at 0750 in homes but thats not working, I can change
permissions on the fly but want the client to be able to add a document and
then have another user modify it . I am looking for something to enable this
share in the directories only can anyone help , please reply direct as I am
in the middle of programming this machine. Thanks in advance.
Gary Neff
gary at gneff.com
http://www.gneff.com