Multiple Samba Servers on one Linux Server??

Westerfield, Mike Mike_Westerfield at CNLGroup.com
Thu Feb 10 18:37:04 GMT 2000

I would like to have the ability to have both share level authentication as
well as Domain level authentication on the same server, is this possible?
Any ideas on how it would be done?  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Also,
	I currently have one samba server using domain level security.  To
get it to work, I had to add each of the users into the /etc/passwd file as
dummy users.  Is there anyway around this?? I need to keep tight control
over these smb type shares, so have guest access is not an option.  Any
ideas?

BTW, I'm using Samba 2.06 running on RH6.1

			Thanks in adv.

						Mike