smbmount

Mike Majetich MMajetich at gptx.com
Thu Feb 10 14:25:12 GMT 2000

I'm using Su.S.E. Linux 6.3 in a mixed Win98/WinNT4.0/Linux network.  I've
set my smb.conf to server level security and direct the security to my
Master NT domain controller.  However when I mount a share from the NT to my
Linux, using the smbmount command the share mounts, but if I try to use it
the next day mount  tells me it's mounted but it is no longer accessible.
Is there something I'm missing in my smbmount command? I us it as listed
below.

Smbmount //Ntserver/share  /Ntmount  -U username

Thanks for any advice
Mike Majetich
I.T. Manager
Global Payment Technologies