smbmount

Urban Widmark urban at svenskatest.se
Thu Feb 10 19:30:05 GMT 2000

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Mike Majetich wrote:

> Master NT domain controller.  However when I mount a share from the NT to my
> Linux, using the smbmount command the share mounts, but if I try to use it
> the next day mount  tells me it's mounted but it is no longer accessible.
> Is there something I'm missing in my smbmount command? I us it as listed

Don't think so (except for the captial S ...). There are known problems
with smbmount 2.0.5 (and before?) not being able to reconnect properly
that are fixed in 2.0.6. You didn't say which samba version you are using.

However some people have reported that similar problems still exists in
2.0.6, so ...

/Urban