Request for Comments: Interoperability

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at canada.sun.com
Tue Aug 22 13:42:50 GMT 2000

  When I was in Boston in the spring, I wrote a paper on
PC Netlink (Cascade) interoperability with samba and NT.
  If the list doesn't mind, I'd like to post it here
(it's 24 K) for comments and corrections from my fellow
Samba users.

--dave
--
David Collier-Brown,  | Cherish your enemies.  They're harder to
Performance & Eng.    | come by than friends and more motivated.
Sun Canada (ACE)      | davecb at canada.sun.com
(905) 415-2849        | http://elsbeth.canada.sun.com/~davecb
-and-
Work: (905) 415-2849 Home: (416) 223-8968 Email: davecb at canada.sun.com