Bug!?

stack at aeiou.pt stack at aeiou.pt
Fri Apr 28 00:46:20 GMT 2000

I have installed samba 2.0.7 and ran it on my computer.
Then i used smbmount to mount one of my users home folder
(eg /home/user/ ).
But i mounted it on a folder inside that users home folder!
(eg /home/user/samba/ ). Then i entered the directory
/home/user/samba, now here it is! when, from here, i enter directory
samba (/home/user/samba/samba) my shell freezes, so does every atempt
to kill the shell.
I know that this is not a very common thing to do but....

I hope it helps you...

Vasco
E-Mail: stack at aeiou.pt