SAMBA digest 2250

David Baird dbaird at qualcomm.com
Tue Sep 28 09:39:57 GMT 1999

Mel,

I have the same configuration, with one exception. I have "security =
domain" set. This is a recent change from our previous "security = server".
Our security is handled by a vanilla Windows NT 4.0 SP5 DNS. All of our
Solaris servers are trusted members of the domain. We changed because of
numerous problems, which have since gone away.

David Baird