Printing problems

Claudia Gnecchi GnecchiC at omet.it
Thu Sep 23 06:33:41 GMT 1999

Hello !!
I have samba 2.0.4b on server IBM - AIX 4.2 and the clients are about 40 win
95/98 and i have the following problem: i don't know why, but at a certain
point can print only the user 'root', all other users send the print and the
temporany file is blocked in the printer path of the smb.conf. The log file
tell:
[1999/09/15 08:04:36, 0] lib/smbrun.c:(127)
smbrun: fork failed with error Resource temporarily unavailable .
I stop the samba process, i restart samba and all the users can print.
Can you help me !!
Thank you
Claudia