SV: SAMBA digest 2210

Strömberg Peter Peter.Stromberg at scania.com
Wed Sep 22 12:54:18 GMT 1999

Hi there,

When I compile, install and run Samba 2.0.5a on an AIX 4.3.2 box it won't
really start. The log files of both smd and nmbd complains about fcntl
locking on the .pid files failing. Can this has to do with the problem you
had spotted? How would I get past it you think?

Regards,
/Peter

Peter Strömberg, e-mail: peter.stromberg at scania.se
WM-Data Scania, Järnagatan 41-49, 15127 Södertälje