Compiling with smbmount option

Srinivasan gbs at rnd.cts-corp.com
Fri Sep 17 00:46:38 GMT 1999

We have downloaded the samba 2.0.5a source from net and tried to compile with the smbmount option, which is what we need for mounting. The following wor "
client/smbmount.c: In function `send_fs_socket` :
client/smbmount.c:295: storage size of `conn_options` isn't known
client/smbmount.c:314: `SMB_CASE_DEFAULT` Undeclared (first use this function)
client/smbmount.c:325: `SMB_IOC_NEWCONN` Undeclared (first use this function)

Please suggest me how I should proceed with the compilation.

thanx in advance

---

GBS