oplock_break problem

Trevor Nuridin tnuridin at tantalus.com.au
Thu Sep 16 04:51:11 GMT 1999

Sorry to say so, but I have this problem with 1.9.18p10 (Debian 2.1
dist). The only way I solved this was to turn oplocks off which while
not a fix at least the server is reliable now. This is not solely a
2.0.x problem.

The server in question is serving to VSS & VC++ clients, and I get
hundreds of these oplock breaks every day.

Trevor
tnuridin at tantalus.com.au