smbmount without password

LL SOM lsom at minitel.net
Tue Nov 30 13:39:48 GMT 1999

Hello,

I am using samba 2.0.6 with linux and windows NT,2000,98.

I want to smbmount windows directories on my linux. But :
  1/ as said in a previous post, I don't want to show my password.
  2/ I don't want give n times my password if I mount n directories

I am actually using security=server, so my windows NT server is
verifying the passwords and I have no password file on linux.

Is there a possibility to to like this with smbmount ?
(warning : I'm using the smbmount of samba 2.0.6. This version has no
"-c" option !!!)

Thanks