problem with shares

Les Higger lhigger at lausd.k12.ca.us
Fri Nov 19 15:29:28 GMT 1999

I have two samba servers work great. problem is :

w95 client-->samba serv.<----|backbone|---->samba srv2<

the client can see samba 2 in network neighborhood but I cant map the
public share.. user login same in both servers. have two nics.
security=user
is the problem that I need to add both nics in smb.conf or something
simple I forgot.

        * Les Higger ITAF ,
        * Local Area Network Coord.
        * lhigger at lausd.k12.ca.us
        * Francisco Bravo Medical Magnet High School
        * Los Angeles Unified School District
 ---> Old men can give flawless advice, for they nolonger can set bad
examples <---