"veto files" question

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Nov 17 19:50:13 GMT 1999

I had that same result with veto files = /.*/. Just for fun I tried /\.*/,
and /./*/, and a couple others, and nothing hid just the dot files. /.b*/
hides all the dot files beginning with .b, if that helps any.

I finally pathed [homes] to path=%H/samba, with suitable root preexec to
create the directory, and that of course removed all access to the dot
files :-)

Steve Litt