Apple Share Client / NT Server Login Problems

Kevin Diffily kdiffily at webpageweaver.com
Wed Nov 17 17:24:32 GMT 1999

I am wondering if anyone has seen this behavior with an AppleShare
Client 3.8.3 and an NT Server set up as a Macintosh File Server.  I
am not sure of the specifics on the NT Server. After clients log onto
the server and enter their Username and passwords and then submit,
the log on procedure locks up.  A force quit with Apple+Option+Esc
quits the client and then the share is mounted on the desktop and
fully useable.  This is not consistently reproducible as far as I can
determine.  This does seem to have been occurring more frequently
since a new Server was put online.
InterNetWorkingSolutions
Your home for Business and Personal Computing Solutions
http://webpageweaver.com

PO Box 152
Cabot, VT 05647 USA
TEL: 888.726.9030