User's smbd processes don't get killed

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Nov 9 00:01:52 GMT 1999

I'd start by finding commonalities between the two users having the
problem, and the several users not having the problem. Exploit the
differences between the two groups.

Temporarily put the 2 users on different boxes, and put other users on the
problematic boxes. Does the problem follow the users, or the box? Just keep
narrowing it down.

Steve Litt