2.0.6pre3 and FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE

Dan O'Connor dan at jgl.reno.nv.us
Thu Nov 4 03:43:20 GMT 1999

This problem is fixed for Samba 2.0.5a in the FreeBSD ports with a patch
(patch-ah, dated Wed Sep 22 11:30:18 1999), but I doubt the equivalent patch
will be available for 2.0.6 until the release version is out.

--Dan

**  The thing I like most about Windows 98 is...
**  You can download FreeBSD with it!