AFS authentication with Samba 2.0.4?

Strömberg Peter Peter.Stromberg at scania.com
Thu May 20 13:54:53 GMT 1999

Hi,

So I have finally sucessfully compiled Samba 2.0.4 --with-afs. If anyone
want's my tweaked diffs (the 2.0.2 configure.diff posted earlier won't work
with 2.0.4), just ask. Also for the record, my linking problem I solved by
upgrading gcc to 2.8.1.

Anyway. I still can't log in on the Samba server as an AFS user. A local
user works though. The server runs on AIX 4.1.4 and my AFS version is 3.4.

If anyone has run in to this problem, I'll be delighted to get in contact,
wether you've solved it or not. Joined forces should help.

Regards,
/Peter