Samba 2 on Solaris 7 MAJOR performance problems.

Hight, Steve - SBS shight at chw.edu
Mon May 10 20:26:13 GMT 1999

I have a Solaris 7 server with a fresh install of Samba 2.0.  The server is
a Dell 2300 Pentium 3 500MHZ Zeon.  I have the fastest RAID controller Dell
makes.  Intel Pro 100 card, hard set to 100 meg full duplex.

Solaris performance is fantastic.  FTP is really fast.  Samba connectivity
is unusable.  I read everything I could find and this is the best setup I
could find so far:

I really appreciate any help!

Steve Hight

# Samba config file created using SWAT