Problem with setting it up...

Steve Mertz stevem at kwantlen.bc.ca
Tue Mar 30 23:55:52 GMT 1999

Hi.

I am trying to setup Samba at a University.  And the problem I'm having is
that only some computers and some users can log in.  There appears to be
no rhyme or reason to why the certain computers or users can use it.
The only thing that I can think of that may be a factor in this is that we
use NIS.  But because some people can log in this doesn't make sense.

This message probably doesn't make sense so if you want/can help me and
need more information please let me know.

thanks!

Steve