Printing to canon bjc 610

Kenneth Sims ksims at cc.cumber.edu
Tue Mar 9 14:08:11 GMT 1999

My wife uses a BJC620 at home on a Win95 machine, and there is a share on
her machine called WPS. I assume that it was created by the printer driver
installation. I've not tried sharing the printer on her machine, so I don't
know exactly what its there for. If you want me to get you permissions,
etc. and see if I can find out what is in the share, just drop me a note
off the list.

KS

At 11:15 PM 3/8/99 , Matt Hoover wrote:
>Thanks for the leads on the docs - but unfortunately after exhausting all
>avenues, I still got the same error.  I have given all 777 permission to both
>the divices and the spool directories - i still get the message in the samba
>logs - cannot find wps service.  What is this wps?

#--
# Kenneth Sims               Computer Information Systems
# kenpc at cc.cumber.edu                        606/539-4344
# http://www.cumber.edu/personal/kenpc/