problem with printing

Alan Neiman alann at ihs.com
Tue Jun 22 21:28:37 GMT 1999

I had a Solaris 2.7 server up and running with samba 2.0.2, and everything was
great.  I downloaded 2.0.4b and installed it.  Since then, printing no longer
works.  The only way someone can print something is if there is a drive mounted
from the server to a client (it doesn't matter who mounts the drive).  As soon
as the drive gets unmounted printing stops working, and the Microsoft clents
start getting errors.

Is this a bug, or some wierd config issue?

thanks for you help!

Alan Neiman
alan.neiman at ihs.com
Unix System Administrator
Information Handling Services

               ** 1997 & 1998 World Champions **

17 & 2 -- Simply The Best -- The Broncos -- The Denver Broncos

               ** 1997 & 1998 World Champions **