problem with Frontpage and samba 2.0.4b

reniers at natlab.research.philips.com reniers at natlab.research.philips.com
Fri Jul 9 09:01:29 GMT 1999

Hello,

I have reported the following proplem with frontpage
ans Samba 2.0.4b (#18639).

Can anybody tell me if the see the same problem, or if it works
with frontpage and Samba 2.0.4b.

We have a problem with Frontpage and Samba 2.0.4b .
This problem doesn't occure with Samba 1.9.10p18.

If you hide a file or directory on a Samba 1.9.10p18 drive,
nothing happens ( of course ) and no error message is given.

If you hide a file on a Samba 2.0.4b drive again nothing happens,
but if you hide directory on a Samba 2.0.4b drive, you get
an error message ( Unable to set atttibutes for ... ).

It looks like Frontpage has problems with the error.
Can we prevent the error message on Samba 2.0.4b ???
( Since nothing happens anyway .....)

Regards,

Eddy Reniers

--
    Reniers, ing. C.M.E.

    Philips Research Laboratories
    Building WY p 023, Prof. Holstlaan 4, 5656 AA Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Phone: +31-40-2744327

    E-mail: reniers at natlab.research.philips.com