General Protection Fault while copying large files

Andreas Fiedler Computerservice.Fiedler at gmx.de
Thu Jul 8 18:12:21 GMT 1999

Hi,

I have a problem here I can't sort out.

Since I've installed SAMBA 2.0.4b everytime I copy larger files (around 35 MB
or more) *to* my server, I get a GPF complaining about an error in the NDIS
module. The same happens when I'm copying larger quantities of small files
(confusing, huh?  :-)

I haven't changed anything in my windows clients, and while copying large
files to other Windows machines. On the other side there is no problems when
I get large files *from* the server.

Does anyone have an idea what goes wrong?

Thanks!

/Andreas
Computerservice Fiedler  Daniel-Gottlob-Tuerk-Str. 9  09236 Claußnitz

EMail:     Computerservice.Fiedler at gmx.de
Phone/Fax: +49 (0)37202 2060
WWW:       http://www.Claussnitz.de/computerservice/