Off subject, looking for free winframe clone...

Tobias Weingartner weingart at cs.ualberta.ca
Mon Jul 5 17:38:42 GMT 1999

As the subject says, I'm sorry to bring this up here.  Please respond directly
to me, as I'm not on the list proper.  I seem to remember having seen a free
winframe type clone somewhere.  But now that I need to remember where, and
what it was, I can't seem to find a reference to this piece of software anymore.

Does such a thing exist?  X11 conectivity, etc?  Any and all help greatly
appreciated.

--Toby.
| Tobias Weingartner | Email: weingart at BrandonU.Ca | Need a Unix sys-admin?  |
| 6B-1133 Lorne Ave. |-----------------------------| Send E-Mail for resume, |
| Brandon, Canada    | Unix Guru? Admin, Sys-Prgmr | and other details...    |
|      %SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown         |