Failed Email.

mailadmin at rrds.co.uk mailadmin at rrds.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 14:23:01 GMT 1999

Your attention is being drawn to a message sent on Mon, 5 Jul 1999 23:09:09 +1000 which is detailed below:

From:    'samba at samba.org'     To:
mark.beck at rdel.co.uk
Subject: 'SAMBA digest 2155'

As part of our anti-virus and security measures, we do not permit the global automatic delivery of email bearing encrypted attachments, as these cannot be checked for unwanted content.

The sender (samba at samba.org) should either email mailadmin at rdel.co.uk or call the RDE Crawley helpdesk (internal phone number (646)5000, full number 01293 645000) in order to discuss resolution of the issue.

The message will be erased without further notification after 14 days.

Mail Administrator
Racal Defence Electronics Limited