problem

Rejean Turgeon allspeed at allspeeds.net
Sun Jul 4 13:53:34 GMT 1999

Hi

before i use to be able to mount my drives from the second machines on my
local network but now i can't seems to be able to do it anymore and i
don't know why i keep getting..

/bin/smbmount //machine/c /dosf -U (my machine name) -P (the shared
password)
smb_get_length: Invalid NBT packet
smb_dont_catch_keepalive: server->data_ready == NULL
smb_dont_catch_keepalive: server->data_ready == NULL
mount error: Invalid argument
Please look at smbmount's manual page for possible reasons

it used to work with the exact same version and exact same line i just
changed the network card in the other machine and changed from bnc to rj45
what could be the problem been searching for a week now can someone help
me please?????..