server does not show up in NN

Keith nfn11988 at naples.net
Tue Jan 19 02:42:05 GMT 1999

My samba server doesn't show up in the Network Neighborhood. I just
upgraded to Samba 2.0 and the server showed up once in the Network
Neighborhood. I think I then edited the /etc/smb.conf file and then it
stopped showing up in the network neighborhood. What setup option would
stop this. Everything works fine I can map drives and everything. If I
right-click on the network neighborhood and do a find computer it shows
up. This is the same thing that was happening with the previous version
of samba. It is definetly something that I am doing wrong in the samba
config file. I am running RedHat 5.1.

Keith